T3 Webinar on Optimal Matching Between Lung Donor Organs of Marginal Quality...
January 25, 2022 from 02:00pm to 03:00pm EST
"Optimal Matching Between Lung Donor Organs of Marginal Quality and Recipients"
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm EST
- Matthew Hartwig, MD, MHS • Associate Professor of Surgery, Duke University Health System, Durham, NC
- Sameep Sehgal, MD, FCCP • Staff Physician, Respiratory Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Deborah Levine, MD • Professor of Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Norihisa Shigemura, MD, PhD • Professor of Surgery, Temple University Health System and Lewis Katz School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
AST would like to thank TCC COP for recommending this topic to include as part of the T3 webinar series.