Women’s Health Community of Practice (WHCOP)
2023-2024 Executive Committee
Chair: Ana Rossi (2025)
Co-Chair: Monika Sarkar (2025)
Past Chair: Lisa Coscia (2025)
Board Liaison: Shelley Hall (2024)
Goni Katz-Greenberg (2024)
Swati Rao (2024)
Ersilia DeFilippis (2025)
Alexandra Shingina (2025)
Staff Liaison: Olivia Snow (osnow@myAST.org)
- Continue to support and develop workgroups to assist with main goals and COP membership engagement:
- Awards and Nominations
- Social Media
- Webinar for WHCOP run by our COP apart from T3 webinars
- Childcare and Pumping
- ATC program proposals; collaborate with relevant COPs.
- Hold Controversies Conference (CC) regarding Family planning and pregnancy after solid organ transplant and living donation
- Submit a Journal Club article.
- Submitted 2 topics for T3 webinar
- Bone Health Post-Transplant in conjunction with the TxPharm COP
- T cell exhaustion and pregnancy-reduced alloimmunity in conjunction with the COTS COP
- Continue to collaborate on AST journal clubs, controversies conferences, T3 Webinars, and ATC program proposals.
- Review and revise the mission statement at the annual business meeting and incorporate work groups into the mission statement.
- Attend AST Board/COP event at ATC.
- Develop metric for monitoring speakers and moderators at AST meetings to ensure that we are following our diversity and inclusion mission statement
- Continue to use HUB and social media to post articles of interest.
- Consider appropriate candidates for AST Board nominations, awards and FAST designation annually.
- Plan WHCOP event at CEOT 2023
- WHCOP/WIT networking event at ATC 2023
- Reach out to WIN and WIT for joint event at ASN 2022.
- Target 1 twitter post per month.
- Gain 50 new twitter followers in 2022-2023.
- Support fundraising events of AST (ex. Donation Derby) using Hub and social media.
- Have an incentive again for Donation Derby.
- Trainee and Early Career travel grant and a potential for another grant to a different AST meeting
- Email to new members to let them know about how the COP works and how they can engage with the EC
- Post on the Hub as needed to engage COP members and complete mid-year and EOY initiatives to submit to the BOD