The Impact of Giving
Your generous gift helps the AST continue to advance the field of transplantation and improve the lives of our patients. By contributing to the AST, you are making a difference in the field in several areas including:
- Research Grants - Many research projects have been halted due to significant budget cuts. Over the last decade, the AST has raised over $10 million for research grants.
- Education - Providing comprehensive educational resources to our membership and our patients is a top priority for the AST.
- Fellows Grants - The AST is committed to supporting young professionals in the field of transplantation through several programs including the Fellows Symposium.
- Patient Advocacy - The AST's government relations team has been hard at work to advocate for some of the most important issues in healthcare. Be sure to check out our Washington Round-Up for updates.
If you have an account with AST, please login before making your donation.
The AST has received Charity Navigator's 4-star rating for three consecutive years. In April 2018, the AST earned the Platinum Seal of Approval from Guidestar.
There are two ways to contribute:
- Make a contribution.
- If you are an AST member, you can add your contribution to your annual dues invoice or online dues renewal.
View the list of AST Contributors
View the list of Contributors to the Daniel R. Salomon Frontiers in Transplantation Endowment