Thoracic and Critical Care Community (COP)
2021-2022 Executive Committee
Chair: Shelley Hall (2022)
Co-Chair: Deborah Levine (2022)
Past Chair: Jon Kobashigawa (2022)
Board Liaison: Sean Pinney (2022)
Todd Grazia (2022)
Jignesh Patel (2023)
Norihisa Shigemura (2023)
Early Career Member-at-Large: Lorenzo Zaffiri (2022)
Staff Liaison: Olivia Snow (email@example.com)
- Continue to work on the journal watch and case/question presentations on the HUB.
- Continue Cardiopulmonary Shock Workgroup.
- Continue Critical Care Workgroup.
- Launch the Heart-Liver Conference
- Submit thoracic focused proposals for ATC 2022
- Continue to submit proposals for the AST Journal Club
- Attempt to increase thoracic content in the Fellows Course
- Cardiopulmonary Shock Workgroup working on a white paper regarding the management of cardiogenic shock patients with COVID
- Continued active involvement with the board
- Continue to focus on Donation Derby.
- Will continue to nominate members to the AST Board and other leadership positions
- Continue to build on the Mentor/Mentee Program
- Continue to expand the social media presence of our COP
- Chair to work on quarterly summaries of EC activities posted on the HUB
- Continue with regular HUB posts and requests