FOCIS 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting
October 28 – 31, 2020
"The FOCIS 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting on October 28-31, 2020, brings together an interdisciplinary group of world-renowned physicians and researchers to share the latest findings on diseases impacting the immune system."
FOCIS 2020 will feature:
- More than 20 scientific sessions, presented by more than 50 top clinicians and researchers from around the globe speaking on cutting-edge topics across immunology and its related fields.
- Opening Session with Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Keynote Addresses from Nobel Laureate Dr. Tasuku Honjo, Dr. Federica Sallusto and Dr. Irv Weissman.
- 20th Anniversary presentations from FOCIS founders Dr. David Hafler and Dr. Garry Fathman, Dr. Maria-Grazia Roncarolo, Dr. Carl June, Dr. Marc Feldman and Dr. Gerald Nepom, as well as a prospective look into the next 20 years.
- Other world-class speakers in the field, including: Dr. Bana Jabri, Dr. Vishva Dixit, Dr. Ira Mellman, Dr. Jane Grogan, Dr. Jason Cyster, Dr. Jenny Ting, Dr. Lydia Lynch, Dr. Shimon Sakaguchi, Dr. Max Krummel, Dr. Megan Levings, Dr. Michael Fishbach, and many more!
- A special COVID-19 "Immune Response to Vaccines and Infections" plenary session, featuring: Dr. Alessandro Sette, Dr. Barney Graham, Dr. George Yancopoulis, and Dr. Stanley Perlman.
AST members receive a reduced rate on FOCIS membership. New this year, group registration is offered to groups of 3+ with a commonality of organization or working group. For more information visit the FOCIS website or to request the group registration form, please email email@example.com.
Facilitator: Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies (FOCIS)
Registration Deadline: October 26, 2020 11:00 EDT