AST Webinar: Transitioning from Fellowship to Faculty – Tips and Tricks from the Experts: Day #2
October 27, 2022 from 02:00pm to 03:00pm EDT
Transitioning from Fellowship to Faculty – Tips and Tricks from the Experts: Day #2
"Job Offer" through "Negotiating Contracts"
Thursday, October 27th, 2022 from 2:00 PM ET to 3:00 PM ET
Day 2 Presenters:
- Vineeta Kumar, MD, FAST • University of Alabama in Birmingham, Birmingham, AL (Etiquette and managing multiple offers)
- Sajal Tanna, MD, MPH • INOVA Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church, VA (Tips to determine if a program is the “right fit”)
- Victor R. Cotton, MD, JD • Law & Medicine, LLC, Hershey, PA (Negotiating contracts)
- Samira Farouk, MD, MS, FASN • Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Carli Lehr, MD, MS, FAST • Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
The AST Trainee and Young Faculty Community of Practice (TYF COP), with support from the AST Fellows Planning Committee and the AST Education Committee, presents a two-part webinar series "Transitioning from Fellowship to Faculty – Tips and Tricks from the Experts." Registration counts for both sessions! You will be sent a Zoom link to join Day #1 (Oct. 20th) when you register. A new Zoom link for Day #2 (Oct. 27th) will be automatically sent 2-3 business days before the second session.