Timely Topics in Transplantation
Timely Topics in Transplantation webinars are the perfect opportunity to listen to a live presentation on a current issue and ask questions directly to the presenter. All webinars are available on demand after the live air date.
How to Resister for and View T3 Webinars - Click on the "REGISTER" or "VIEW ARCHIVE" buttons below and use the following instructions:
- AST MEMBERS: T3 webinars are free for AST members. After clicking "REGISTER" or "VIEW ARCHIVE," simply log in with your AST username and password to register (or purchase the webinar recording) for free.
- NON-MEMBERS: T3 webinars are $25. If you have an account on the AST website, click on "REGISTER" or "VIEW ARCHIVE" and sign in with those credentials. If you do not have an account with AST, create an account and proceed with the online registration or purchase (your account will not be an AST membership account; it is used to access AST content).
Sex as a Biological Variable in Vaccine Responses and Transplant Outcomes
- Sabra Klein, PhD • Professor, Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD
- Whitney Perry, MD, MS • Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Geographic Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Deepali Kumar, MD, MSc, FRCP(C), FAST • Professor of Medicine, Ajmera Transplant Centre, University Health Network, Toronto, ON
AST would like to thank the Community of Transplant Scientists (COTS) and Women's Health Community of Practice (WHCOP) for recommending this topic to include as part of the T3 webinar series. Learn more about AST's COPs at www.myast.org/cops.
Educational Content Disclaimer: The content, information, opinions, and viewpoints contained in educational materials housed on and linked from the AST web site are those of the authors or contributors of such materials. While the AST and its committees take great care to screen the credentials of the contributors and make every attempt to review the contents, AST MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the completeness or accuracy of the content contained in the educational materials or on this website. The reader of these materials uses these materials at his or her own risk, and AST shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in these materials, whether arising through negligence, oversight, or otherwise. Reliance on any information appearing on this site is strictly at your own risk. Read the full disclaimer.